WITH Sarah McCarthy
This veggie burrito is here to help you reach your 5 serves a day from the 5 different veggies packed in the wrap. It can be eaten for breakfast, lunch OR dinner. Packed full of fibre and protein to keep you feeling full for as long as possible.
- 2 wraps
- ½ cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- Handful of kale and red cabbage (shredded)
- ¼ cup sweet potato (cubed)
- ¼ cup pumpkin (cubed)
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup low-fat cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tbsp seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 180-degree fan-forced. Line tray with baking paper.
- Drizzle half of the oil over pumpkin and sweet potato. Roast for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Once potato and pumpkin are cooked, add other half of the oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Add potato/pumpkin, red cabbage, kale, garlic, seasoning and beans to the pan, cook until vegetables have softened.
- Assemble the wraps with vegetable mixture, cheese, quinoa and mayonnaise.
- Roll wraps and cover with foil. Cook in oven for 15 minutes, until cheese has melted. Enjoy!