Sesame Crusted Salmon
WITH Jazmyn McKinnie
Dinner/Lunch • 25 mins • Serves: 4 • Cost: $5.80
- 400-450g salmon fillets
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp salt & pepper
- 2 bunches broccolini (or a large head of broccoli)
- 1 packet rice noodles (we used brown rice noodles)
- extra virgin olive oil
Honey Soy Sauce:
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
- 1 diced chilli
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan-assisted).
- Sauce: Mix soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and chilli. Put aside.
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl, pour over boiling water. Leave for 10mins.
- Mix sesame seeds with salt & pepper in a bowl, coat salmon in seeds, place on baking tray, bake for 8mins.
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat, add broccolini, panfry for 8-10mins, season with salt & pepper.
- Serve with honey soy sauce!