Post-workout Protein Pancake
WITH Jazmyn McKinnie
Breakfast • 8 mins • Serves: 1 • Cost: $2 approx.
- 1 small to medium sized ripe banana (mixture won’t stay together if too big)
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBSP smooth peanut butter
- pinch of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp butter
- ½ cup berries (we defrost frozen berries in the microwave to save $$)
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- Mash banana.
- Add eggs then whisk.
- Add peanut butter and cinnamon, whisk.
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add mixture and cook for 2 – 2 ½ mins, or until the the mixture has thickened up across the surface.
- Flip – unstick the edges with spatula before flipping.
- Cook further 2 mins.
- Serve with berries and maple syrup.