Peanut Butter Overnight Weetbix
WITH Sarah McCarthy
Now that we’re coming into spring, it’s super important to reset the habits that aren’t benefitting our health. It’s time to start including a HIGH PROTEIN breakfast to reduce overall cravings and increase your energy for the days ahead. Packed with protein from the yoghurt, milk, and peanut butter, this is a great breakfast for those who don’t have enough time in the mornings to make breakfast. Make the night before, or better yet, prep 3 for your breakfasts for the next 3 days!
- 2 Weetbix, crushed
- 1/3 cup of milk (of your choice)
- 150 g vanilla protein yoghurt (E.g. Chobani, YoPro)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp chopped peanuts
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- In a small container or bowl, combine Weet-Bix and milk to form the base.
- Spread yoghurt on top of the base.
- Drizzle peanut butter over yogurt. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge for 2 - 3 hrs, or overnight.