WITH Sarah McCarthy
No matter whether you’re the host or guest at an event, a grazing platter is the go-to option! Having a dish at at party that is healthy is beneficial for everyone (particularly for yourself) so you're able to eat vibrant foods that are working towards your health goals. Lots of colour & healthy fats in this Mediterranean-inspired platter will help keep you full, reducing the chance of reaching for too many of the foods that aren't as beneficial for your health.
- 2 pita bread (cut in to quarters)
- 6 pitted dates
- 250g tub of hommus
- Cucumber (sliced into sticks)
- Carrot (sliced into sticks)
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup of feta or goats cheese
- 1 cup of mixed olives
- 1 tbsp dukkah
- Cook falafel in the oven as directed by the packaging.
- Toast the pita bread in oven for ~10 minutes.
- Prepare ingredients as required. Sprinkle the dukkah on top of the hommus.
- Onto your serving board, place bigger items of food down first. Fill in the gaps with smaller items e.g. dates, olives