WITH Sarah McCarthy
Snacks • 5 Minutes • Serves: 1 • Cost: $0.50 Per Serve
A warm bowl of miso soup is extremely nourishing. Making your own at home is super quick and easy, full of phytoestrogens from the miso paste and tofu, beneficial for reducing menopausal symptoms. A nourishing drink as the weather gets colder!
- 250mL vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- ¼ sheet of nori
- 2 tbsp soft tofu (cubed)
- 2 tbsp spring onions (sliced)
- Add vegetable stock to a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Then, reduce heat to low.
- In a small bowl, add miso paste and 2-3 tbsp of the hot stock. Stir to dissolve miso paste.
- Add miso mixture back to the pot.
- Stir in tofu and nori.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with green onion and serve immediately. Enjoy!