WITH Jazmyn McKinnie
Dinner/Lunch • 20 mins • Serves: 4 • Cost: $19.50 approx. ($4.90/serve)
With pickled onions, corn salsa, slaw and guacamole.
- 550-600g white fish
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1//2 red onion
- 1/4 red cabbage
- 1 can of corn
- 1 avocad0
- 2 limes
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 200oC and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Fish: cut fish into finger-sized pieces (about 2cm thick), place on baking tray, sprinkle over cumin, paprika, pinch of salt and pepper, then drizzle with olive oil and bake for 8-10mins.
- Pickled onions: finely slice red onion, add juice of half a lime, mix together and put aside.
- Corn salsa: drain corn, finely chop coriander and mix together with juice of half a lime and pinch of salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Slaw: finely chop the cabbage and mix through juice of half a lemon. put aside.
- Guacamole: mash the avocado with a potato masher or fork, mix together with the juice of the last half of lime and pinch of salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Heat tortillas up in the microwave for 30 seconds or spread out on an oven tray and bake for 2 mins if desired.
- Construct your tacos and serve!