WITH Jazmyn McKinnie
Breakfast • 15 mins • Serves: 2 • Cost: $2 approx. ($1/serve)
- 2 Wholemeal wraps
- 1-2 TBSP Pizza sauce (or tomato paste with garlic and onion powder)
- Handful of grated cheese
- 1 tomato
- dried oregano
- fresh herbs (parsley or basil)
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC (fan-forced).
- Place wholemeal wrap on baking tray.
- Spread over pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle over cheese.
- Use the back of a spoon to make two circular holes in the cheese on the wrap – this should create craters in your pizza.
- Crack one egg in each hole – the cheese should hold the runny egg in place.
- Add the sliced tomato and any extra toppings to pizza, season with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 10mins – if you prefer a harder egg yolk, cover the pizza with a lid or another oven tray to make the egg cooks faster.
- Serve with fresh herbs!
To join our FREE LIVE online classes that run multiple times every day and get your own personalised nutrition plan, invitations to FREE wellness offerings and competitions complete our registration form.