WITH Jazmyn McKinnie
Snacks • 35 mins • Serves: 12 • Cost: $3.70 approx. ($0.30/muffin)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Greek or natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen berries (defrosted)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin liners.
- Mash bananas in a bowl, add egg, yoghurt and vanilla. Mix together.
- Sift the flour and cinnamon into the mixture. Mix together.
- Fold through the berries.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into muffin liners.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins or until a skewer inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
To join our FREE LIVE online classes that run multiple times every day and get your own personalised nutrition plan, invitations to FREE wellness offerings and competitions complete our registration form.