WITH Jazmyn McKinnie
Snacks • 35 mins • Serves: 12 • Cost: $3.70 approx. ($0.30/muffin)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Greek or natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen berries (defrosted)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin liners.
- Mash bananas in a bowl, add egg, yoghurt and vanilla. Mix together.
- Sift the flour and cinnamon into the mixture. Mix together.
- Fold through the berries.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into muffin liners.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins or until a skewer inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.