Prawn Cous Cous
WITH Jazmyn McKinnie
- 260g raw prawns
- 1 cup wholemeal Cous Cous
- 1 pack parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 red capsicum
- 4 cups of rocket
- ½ bunch spring onion
- Finely chop the parsley and crush the garlic.
- In a bowl, mix together prawns, olive oil, garlic, ¼ of the parsley and a pinch of salt & pepper. Put aside.
- Slice the spring onion, thinly slice the capsicum and boil the jug.
- Add the cous cous, paprika and ½ tsp of salt and pepper into a large bowl. Pour in 1 cup of boiling water and mix gently with a fork. Cover with foil and leave for 5 mins.
- Remove the foil and fluff cous cous with a fork. Mix through the spring onion, capsicum and the rest of the parsley. Put aside.
- Heat a pan on a medium-high heat. Add prawns evenly over the pan and cook 3-4mins each side. The prawns should turn pink.
Serve the prawns over the cous cous!
To join our FREE LIVE online classes that run multiple times every day and get your own personalised nutrition plan, invitations to FREE wellness offerings and competitions complete our short registration form.