Grilled Peaches with Ricotta Yoghurt Cream
WITH Jazmyn McKinnie
Snacks • 15 mins • Serves: 4 • Cost: $7.00 approx. ($1.75/serve)
- 4 peaches
- ½ cup ricotta
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yoghurt
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- handful of pistachios, roughly chopped
- handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pit.
- Brush the cut side of the peach with olive oil.
- Heat a grill pan on medium heat.
- Place each peach on grill cut side down – grill for 3-5 mins (riper peaches may need less cooking time).
- brush the backs of the peaches (now facing up) with olive oil.
- Turn peaches over and cook another 3-5 mins.
- To make the cream, mix together ricotta, yoghurt and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Serve peaches with a dollop of the ricotta cream, a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of pistachios and fresh mint.
To join our FREE LIVE online classes that run multiple times every day and get your own personalised nutrition plan, invitations to FREE wellness offerings and competitions complete our short registration form.