Frittata with Pumpkin Sundried Tomato & Basil
WITH Jazmyn McKinnie
Dinner/Lunch • 50 mins • Serves: 4 • Cost: $10.45 approx. ($2.61/serve)
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 500g pumpkin
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- ½ bunch fresh basil
- ½ block feta
- pinch salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200oC (fan-forced)
- Chop pumpkin in small cubes (2cm x 2cm).
- Steam for 10mins.
- Beat eggs, add milk, salt & pepper, beat until mixed.
- Roughly chop sundried tomatoes, basil and feta then mix with egg mixture.
- Mix through the steamed pumpkin.
- Add to a small baking dish or pie dish.
- Bake for 40mins.
Serve with steamed broccoli or a salad for extra veggies!