WITH Jazmyn McKinnie
This super healthy high protein brekkie wrap will boost your metabolism and give you long lasting energy.
- 2 eggs
• big pinch of grated parmesan
• big pinch of parsley
• ¼ cup spinach
• ½ cup mushrooms
• ¼ tomato
• ¼ avocado
• ½ tsp butter (or extra virgin olive oil for less saturated fat)
• ¼ tsp crushed garlic
• 1 wholemeal wrap
1. slice mushrooms, dice tomato and avocado, finely slice parsley
2. whisk together eggs, parmesan, parsley, a splash of water and pinch of salt & pepper, put aside.
3. heat butter or olive oil in pan on low-medium heat.
4. add mushrooms and garlic, cook for 5 mins, put mushrooms aside.
5. drizzle olive oil in same pan, add egg mixture, cook for 2-3 mins, stirring to scramble eggs.
6. Prepare wrap: line up spinach, tomato, avocado, mushrooms and egg in middle of wrap. Fold in sides and roll.