Stronger Pelvic Floor for All Workshop
with Claudia House, Certified Pilates Instructor
from Melbourne, VIC.
The neglected muscle group with life changing benefits
Did you know that the pelvic floor is a commonly neglected muscle group that is important for day to day functioning and quality of life?
Do you find that if you jump, sneeze or laugh too hard your bladder decides to ‘let go’ a bit? (especially if you’ve had babies). Claudia is here to help you fix this by strengthening your pelvic floor muscles.
The pelvic floor isn’t just important for women; absolutely everyone can benefit from strengthening these muscles. It helps you build a stronger core which will improve your posture, mobility, risk of back injuries and work on that 6 pack (if that’s your goal).
What you will get out of Claudia’s workshop:
- learn how to strengthen your pelvic floor in 5mins a day.
- how to activate your pelvic floor muscles in everyday life and other forms of exercise.
- a ‘stronger pelvic floor and core’ pilates program and toolkit to take home.
- improve your social confidence and quality of life.
- some fun interaction to break up the lockdown boredom.
Never have to worry about sneezing, jumping up and down or laughing too hard again!
Wednesday 13th October, 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Thursday 14th October, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
Not a member?
To join our Pilates Workshops complete our short registration form to become a member. This will also give you access to FREE LIVE online fitness, yoga and meditation classes that run multiple times every day. You’ll also receive your own personalised nutrition plan plus lots more.