What are our COVID Guidelines?
To keep ourselves and our communities safe, please follow our guidelines listed below:
- Check in via the QR code provided by your trainer on arrival to your camp, if required by your state’s regulations
- Provide proof of vaccination, if required by your state’s regulations
- Please abide by any social distancing requirements
- Members must bring their own hand sanitiser, water bottles and sweat towel
- All equipment is wiped down prior and after to use
- LLGA provides sanitiser and wipes
- Boxing inners must be used at all times
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell
- Don’t forget to bring your biggest smile
Additionally, please abide by each state and territories COVID-19 restrictions, depending on where you are located. In order to quickly check current restrictions, we have supplied links to the state guidelines in the next section.
Links to Current Restrictions by State and Territory
By following these restrictions, we keep our loved ones and communities safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are we accepting both vaccinated and unvaccinated people at our camps?
We will be following the guidelines and restrictions as set out by each state government.
Why have we implemented a COVID-19 policy?
We have implemented a policy regarding COVID-19 in order to ensure the safety of our trainers and our camp participants. This also helps to ensure the safety of the greater community.
If I am feeling unwell, can I still come to a camp?
If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend a camp.
If you still have a question or need help, please contact the help desk.