Fixing bad eating habits
It’s all about taking baby steps and here’s how:
- Start each day with a nutritious breakfast, this is going to set your energy level. Look at your nutrition plan for ideas
- Try to get 8 hours of sleep on a regular basis, as being tired can lead to overeating. Try and wake on your own for at least 2 days of the week.
- Eat your meals seated at a table, without distractions. No TV no phone!
- Eat more meals with friends, partners or family. You will eat more slowly.
- Teach yourself to eat when you’re really hungry and stop when you’re comfortably full.
- Keep your portions to those indicated in your plan.
- Drink more water and give up sugary drinks. Low fat doesn’t mean low sugar.
- Limit alcohol to 1-2 drinks per day max!